Florida Debt Collection Firm Fights for Businesses to Recover Payments
Experienced lawyer asserts your rights to be paid in the Plantation area
No matter what service your business provides, it's imperative that you are paid fully and in a timely manner so that you can continue to operate. Law Office of Mark S. Roher, P.A. is trusted by clients in the Plantation area and throughout Florida to recover the money they are owed for the goods and services they provide. I have successfully represented companies of all sizes, from banks, retail businesses and corporations to accountants, landlords and real estate agents, by advising them of their legal rights and helping them to collect on the debts they're owed.
Florida attorney handles a wide range of collections
At #FIRM_NAME, I assist clients in collecting money from debtors on:
- Unpaid loans
- Guaranties and promissory notes
- Letters of credit and other extensions of credit
- Fees owed for professional services
- Debts for goods sold or delivered
- Liens of all varieties
- Unpaid rent and charges for apartments, condominiums and co-ops
- Unjust enrichment claims
- Replevin actions subject to creditors’ liens
- Breach of contract actions
You can rely on me to provide sound counsel and strong advocacy no matter what types of payments you're owed. In addition to providing litigation services, my firm also reviews clients’ current contracts and practices to eliminate potential issues that may arise in the future. By representing your rights today and protecting you for the long term, I am committed to reaching the most beneficial outcome possible.
Proven advocate asserts your rights through the collections process
When customers or clients fail to make payments for the goods or services your company has provided them with, I can help you hold them to account. I assist with collection actions that include these tasks:
- Receipt and review of your files — My firm will analyze your records to determine the debt amount and type, how late the payments are, and any correspondence between your business and the debtor that has ensued.
- Demand letter — I will send a letter to your debtor demanding payment. If the debtor responds to the letter, I can work with you to see if circumstances warrant discounting the debt or setting up a payment schedule that can be met.
- Lawsuit — If litigation is the best course of action, I will work to obtain a favorable result as quickly as possible. Although rare, if trial becomes necessary, I will vigorously defend your right in court to collect the payment you're entitled to.
- Judgment — Depending on the court's judgment, I can attach liens on the debtor’s real estate and move to file wage garnishments to secure payment on the debt. These garnishments take money from the debtor’s bank account, paychecks and any other sources of income. If I cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, I can compel the debtor to appear in court for a post-judgment deposition and testify about the finances.
- Enforcement — If the debtor fails to appear at the deposition, my firm can file for contempt of court. I usually reach out to the debtor before this becomes necessary, but I won't hesitate to take action when other collection attempts fail.
I understand the laws governing debt collection and will advise you on the most efficient and timely course of action to recover the payments you're entitled to. As a persistent and assertive advocate, I will work to compel debtors to meet their obligations to your business.
Contact an aggressive Florida debt collection attorney for help
Call Law Office of Mark S. Roher, P.A. in Plantation today at 954-353-2200 or contact me online for determined assistance in collecting the debts your business is owed. I offer a free consultation so you can proceed with confidence.